Savings for our ohana
You can open your account online or at a branch. Make sure you have your Social Security number or individual Tax Identification number, a photo ID issued by the U.S. government (driver's license, passport, state or military ID), and a credit or debit card.
- Individuals who live, regularly work, worship, attend schools or perform volunteer services on Hawaii Island; and members of their immediate families or household and organizations of such persons.
- Any business and other legal entities located on Hawaii Island.
- Immediate family members of a natural person member or potential member may join the credit union even if they do not live, regularly work, worship, attend schools or perform volunteer services on Hawaii Island.
- Immediate family members are defined as grandparents, parents, step-parents, spouse, siblings, step-siblings, children, adopted children, step-children and grandchildren of the natural person member or potential member.
- Membership is open to persons who reside in the same “household” with a current member even if the residence is located outside Hawaii Island.
- "Household" is defined as persons living in the same home and who maintain a single economic unit. This includes any family members, domestic partners, foster children and legal guardian relationships.
Join our ohana.
Together, we can do great things.Learn More