Save money with your membership
Need to unwind with dinner and a movie? We can help with discounted movie tickets to the three Regal theaters on the Big Island in Hilo, Kailua-Kona, and Keauhou. It's just another way Hawaii Community Federal Credit Union works to save you money.
Visit us at any branch location and our tellers will process your movie ticket purchases through your Hawaii Community Federal Credit Union account. Make it a date!
Frequently Asked Questions
You can open your account online or at a branch. Make sure you have your Social Security number or individual Tax Identification number, a photo ID issued by the U.S. government (driver's license, passport, state or military ID), and a credit or debit card.
- Individuals who live, regularly work, worship, attend schools or perform volunteer services on Hawaii Island; and members of their immediate families or household and organizations of such persons.
- Any business and other legal entities located on Hawaii Island.
- Immediate family members of a natural person member or potential member may join the credit union even if they do not live, regularly work, worship, attend schools or perform volunteer services on Hawaii Island.
- Immediate family members are defined as grandparents, parents, step-parents, spouse, siblings, step-siblings, children, adopted children, step-children and grandchildren of the natural person member or potential member.
- Membership is open to persons who reside in the same “household” with a current member even if the residence is located outside Hawaii Island.
- "Household" is defined as persons living in the same home and who maintain a single economic unit. This includes any family members, domestic partners, foster children and legal guardian relationships.
Join our ohana.
Together, we can do great things.Learn More