Online Security Tips
Your online security is our priority
Surf with caution
Online access is a must-have convenience today, and we're focused on giving you the tools you need to make the most of your experiences. Take note of these tips – from your ohana who cares.
Protect your personal informationWe're here to help you keep your personal information private whenever you go online. Keep these points in mind whenever you use your laptop or mobile device.
- Install and update anti-virus, spyware-detection and firewall software
- Allow automatic browser updates to maintain security
- Delete suspicious emails from unknown senders
- Never click links within suspicious emails
- Create strong passwords with a mix of letters, numbers and characters
- Enable screen locks to keep others from using your devices
- Create unique passwords for all financial account logins
- Check your account activity frequently and alert us immediately if you see something strange
- Keep your passwords private
- Sign up for E-Statements to reduce personal information traveling through the mail stream
Join our ohana.
Together, we can do great things.Learn More