Support Services Administrator
Location: Kaloko Facility
Reports to: Support Services Manager
Provides administrative support for the Support Services Department. Responsible for coordinating vendor management, audit alerts and assist various support services departments under the direction of the Support Services Manager and the Executive Vice President of Support Services. Works with a diverse group of external contacts as well as internal contacts at all levels of the Credit Union.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Input of assigned new contracts in the vendor management system.
- Monitor renewal/termination of contract based on dates and/or length of contract.
- Determine the criticality of contract and risk rating to determine extent of assessment level.
- Assign Business Units, Users and their roles
- Set up initial assessment and monitor completion by the business unit or user.
- File digital copies of completed contracts and electronically link to vendor management system and maintain a redundant physical file.
- Follow-up with users to provide assistance as needed and escalate any unresolved issues to management.
- Retains confidentiality of all sensitive information.
- Maintains an inventory of various supplies used in the Credit Union. This may require establishing stock levels and re-order levels to ensure that sufficient supplies are on hand for the efficient operation of the Credit Union.
- Receives and distributes various supplies to appropriate departments.
- Controls inventory cost and makes recommendations as needed.
- Runs errands for different departments as requested.
- Receives sorts and distributes mails to the proper individual, department or branch.
- Coordinates the preparation of outgoing mail and parcels on a daily basis.
- Assists Support Services when needed on processing returned mails, flagging members’ accounts and maintaining a filing system for returned mail.
- Periodically destroys mail returned to the Credit Union that is not able to be forwarded.
- Review weekly dormant accounts and notate reason for dormant flag removal.
- Review Daily Account and Card Fraud Alerts. Evaluate, acknowledge alerts and notate reason for alert.
- Review monthly bad addresses and change of addresses and notate proper documentation completed.
- Determines whether to pay or return share draft exception items.
- Determines which accounts need to be sent warning letters and force-closes accounts as needed.
- Handles member inquiries and complaints regarding Share Draft program.
- Counsels members about share draft account maintenance.
- Conducts research for members’ financial histories.
- Handles courtesy pay files and accounts.
- Places orders for members drafts.
- Reviews the Negative Balance Shares Report and maintains accounts as needed.
- Reviews the RSA Accounts Below $50 Par Report and maintains accounts as needed.
- Reviews the Monthly Bad Address Fee Posting Report and maintains accounts as needed.
- Reviews the Members Three Years Dormant Accounts Report and maintains accounts as needed.
- Reviews the Monthly Abandoned Accounts Fee Posting Report and maintains accounts as needed.
- Reviews the Open ATM Cards with Closed Membership Report and close any ATM cards still open.
- Reviews the Open ATM Cards under $50 Par on Suffix 00 Report and temporarily blocks all ATM cards due to shares under par.
- Reviews the Open ATM Cards with Dormant Flag Report and block all ATM cards without any activity for three years or more.
- Completes the required Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training and complies with the BSA policy and procedures.
- As a member of the staff, answers incoming phone calls, assists members as the need arises, and performs other duties as assigned.
- Assists other co-workers when needed.
- Promotes all Credit Union products personally and through staff.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the mental, physical, knowledge, education and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Requires attention to detail, concentration, logical thinking, good judgment and responsiveness in a timely manner.
- Is able to understand rules, policies and regulations, concepts and implement these while ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Is able to handle projects by prioritizing projects and meet deadlines.
- Is able to work independently and creatively.
- Is able to work well with people.
- Is able to work under stressful and pressure filled situations.
- Is able to apply basic mathematical skills.
- Is able to show up to work as scheduled.
- Is able to occasionally lift, carry, push, and pull items weighing up to 20 pounds.
- Is able to operate 10-key by touch and type 30-40 wpm accurately.
- Is able to occasionally reach or climb a ladder to reach upper shelving.
- Is able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Is able to communicate clearly in person or over the phone and/or in writing.
- Is able to move around the office on surfaces primarily of carpet.
- Is available for occasional business travel, including land and air travel.
- Is able to establish effective working relationships with management, staff and other organizations.
- May be required to use personal car to perform Credit Union business
- May be required to work at different branches
- May be required to work beyond normal business hours, including weekends
- May be required to attend seminars or classes to enhance job skills
- Must be bondable and have a clear credit rating
Education and/or Experience:
- High school graduate / GED equivalent with two (2) years of previous experience; or
- Business school graduate of an accredited community college with one (1) years of previous experience,
- Proficient with the use of computers.
- Work is primarily inside an air-conditioned, well-lighted office setting, and high humidity
- Will work alone and with others
- Moderate noise level
- Frequent public contact
- Potential exposure to the threat of violence at any time
This description of duties and qualifications should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive duties of the position. Incumbent will follow any other job related instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by the supervisor.
Locate a shared branch online or by calling 888-748-3266.