Location: Kaloko Administrative Office
Reports to: Marketing Officer/Corp. Develop & Marketing Manager
Assists the Corporate Development & Marketing Officer with executing marketing functions to meet the
operational and administrative objectives of the Credit Union
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:Marketing Functions:
- Maintains and assists with creating features, graphics and content for the Credit Union website,
intranet and VideoNet advertising screens
- Creates, manages and maintains graphical and textual content of Credit Union advertising
- Maintains adherence to the Credit Union brand image and brand management through internal branch and external advertisements
- Serves as technical liaison with various departments, including Marketing (website and branding
elements) and Human Resources (employment advertisements)
- Assists with maintaining Credit Union’s website with current and accurate information and keeping
abreast with website compliance
- Assists with providing network and intranet support of marketing forms and documentation
- Assists the Corporate Development & Marketing Manager to act as a liaison with advertising
agencies and other suppliers of creative and marketing services and ensures their output remains
consistent with the Credit Union’s goals and corporate image
- Assists Corporate Development & Marketing Manager with conducting member surveys or focus
- Works with vendors who are responsible for developing or creating portions of the Credit Union’s
- Assists Corporate Development & Marketing Manager with research and development of new
products including packaging, pricing, and marketing strategies
- Assists Corporate Development & Marketing Manager and vendors with developing brochures and
other collateral for Credit Union products and services
- Maintains file of market research including competitor marketing strategies and product and service differentiation
- Executes the Credit Union’s marketing plan.
Public Relations Functions:
- Assists Corporate Development & Marketing Manager with designing and developing the “Owners Count” newsletter with vendor, staff and members on a quarterly basis.
- Assists with coordinating activities at the Credit Union’s annual membership meeting or similar functions
- Assists the Corporate Development & Marketing Manager in partnership with vendors with implementing the Credit Union’s public relations program, community development projects, and social responsibility commitments
- Completes the required Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training and complies with the BSA policy and procedures.
- As a member of the staff, answers incoming phone calls, assists members as the need arises, and performs other duties as assigned.
- Assists other co-workers when needed.
- Promotes all Credit Union products and services.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the mental, physical, knowledge, education and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions
- Requires attention to detail, concentration, logical thinking, good judgment and responsiveness in a timely manner.
- Is able to understand rules, policies and regulations, concepts and implement these while ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Is able to handle projects by prioritizing projects and meet deadlines.
- Is able to work independently and creatively.
- Is able to work well with people.
- Is able to work under stressful and pressure filled situations.
- Is able to apply basic mathematical skills.
- Is able to show up to work as scheduled.
- Is able to occasionally lift, carry, push, and pull items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Is able to operate 10-key by touch and type 30-40 wpm accurately.
- Is able to occasionally reach or climb a ladder to reach upper shelving.
- Is able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Is able to communicate clearly in person or over the phone and/or in writing.
- Is able to move around the office on surfaces primarily of carpet.
- Is available for occasional business travel, including land and air travel.
- Is able to establish effective working relationships with management, staff and other organizations.
- Must possess excellent leadership skills.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess excellent organizational, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to operate all applicable equipment, systems, and computer applications.
- Must be able to perform all job duties with minimal supervision of day-to-day activities.
- May be required to use his/her/their personal car to perform credit union business.
- May be required to work at different branch/location.
- May be required to work beyond the normal business hours, including weekends.
- May be required to attend seminars or classes to increase job skills.
- Must be bondable and have a clear credit rating.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- At least five years of related experience in Facilities Management, with a minimum of two years of supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of budgeting, procurement, service contracts, general knowledge in commercial building construction, grounds maintenance, and contract/leasing agreements.
- May be required to obtain various job-related certifications.
- Knowledge of OSHA Standards, all appropriate life safety and fire and health codes, Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local building codes.
- Proficient with the use of computers.
- Work is primarily inside an air-conditioned, well-lighted office setting, and high humidity.
- Must be able to work alone and with others.
- Moderate noise level.
- Frequent public contact.
- Potential exposure to the threat of violence at any time
This description of duties and qualifications should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive duties of the position. Incumbent will follow any other job related instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by the supervisor.
Locate a shared branch online or by calling 888-748-3266.