Owners Count Newsletter
Keep in touch with your ohana
You'll love everything inside
Each quarterly issue of Owners Count includes important news about Hawaii Community Federal Credit Union and our impact on our Hawaii Island communities. Plus, you'll find special money-saving deals and tips to get you ahead.
You can open your account online or at a branch. Make sure you have your Social Security number or individual Tax Identification number, a photo ID issued by the U.S. government (driver's license, passport, state or military ID), and a credit or debit card.
- Individuals who live, regularly work, worship, attend schools or perform volunteer services on Hawaii Island; and members of their immediate families or household and organizations of such persons.
- Any business and other legal entities located on Hawaii Island.
- Immediate family members of a natural person member or potential member may join the credit union even if they do not live, regularly work, worship, attend schools or perform volunteer services on Hawaii Island.
- Immediate family members are defined as grandparents, parents, step-parents, spouse, siblings, step-siblings, children, adopted children, step-children and grandchildren of the natural person member or potential member.
- Membership is open to persons who reside in the same “household” with a current member even if the residence is located outside Hawaii Island.
- "Household" is defined as persons living in the same home and who maintain a single economic unit. This includes any family members, domestic partners, foster children and legal guardian relationships.
Join our ohana.
Together, we can do great things.Learn More