We help you save on special family trips
Ready to plan a family vacation or romantic getaway you'll always remember? Hawaii Community Federal Credit Union partners with Get Away Today to provide fantastic discounts on wonderful trips and experiences.
We'll take you thereAt Hawaii Community Federal Credit Union, we want to help make your vacation dreams come true. That’s why we partner with Get Away Today to make affordable vacation options available to you. From Disneyland® packages to cruises, you’ll find a variety of discounts and special offers for destinations all around the world. Their Best Price, Best Service Guarantee means you never have to worry about saving the most on popular vacation destinations like Mexico, Cruises and more!
Want to experience even more fun? Make sure to add-on attractions like Universal Studios Hollywood, Knott’s Berry Farm and SeaWorld San Diego to your vacation. With Get Away Today’s interest free Layaway Plan, you can book your dream vacation as soon as you think of it, for just $125 down.
Named Best of State six years in a row for overall excellence and charitable contributions, it’s no wonder why we partner with Get Away Today. Plus, a portion of each package booked by Hawaii Community Federal Credit Union members is donated back to Hope Services Hawaii Inc. Not only are you saving the most on your next vacation, but you’re also helping people in need.
Our partnership with Get Away Today is just another benefit of your Hawaii Community Federal Credit Union membership. A great vacation awaits, so visit getawaytoday.com or call 855-GET-AWAY to speak to a travel expert directly.
You can open your account online or at a branch. Make sure you have your Social Security number or individual Tax Identification number, a photo ID issued by the U.S. government (driver's license, passport, state or military ID), and a credit or debit card.
- Individuals who live, regularly work, worship, attend schools or perform volunteer services on Hawaii Island; and members of their immediate families or household and organizations of such persons.
- Any business and other legal entities located on Hawaii Island.
- Immediate family members of a natural person member or potential member may join the credit union even if they do not live, regularly work, worship, attend schools or perform volunteer services on Hawaii Island.
- Immediate family members are defined as grandparents, parents, step-parents, spouse, siblings, step-siblings, children, adopted children, step-children and grandchildren of the natural person member or potential member.
- Membership is open to persons who reside in the same “household” with a current member even if the residence is located outside Hawaii Island.
- "Household" is defined as persons living in the same home and who maintain a single economic unit. This includes any family members, domestic partners, foster children and legal guardian relationships.
Join our ohana.
Together, we can do great things.Learn More