Choose from basic, plus, premium and premium plus
Your most valuable asset is your identity, and we provide extra services that help safeguard your sensitive information – all for a low monthly fee.
Get the backup you need to fight fraudIdentity theft can devastate your finances and create a tremendous amount of stress. We help you enhance your security with four levels of available account protection. Whenever suspicious activity occurs on your account, you'll receive email and text alerts. And if your identity is ever compromised, FRAUD DEFENDER steps in with professional recovery services, expense reimbursements and replacements for lost documents.
- Continuously monitors your credit report
- Tracks online activity for up to 50 personal credentials registered to you
- Monitors black market online outlets where identity information is bought, sold and traded
- Secure electronic storage for important information, with 24/7 access
You can open your account online or at a branch. Make sure you have your Social Security number or individual Tax Identification number, a photo ID issued by the U.S. government (driver's license, passport, state or military ID), and a credit or debit card.
- Individuals who live, regularly work, worship, attend schools or perform volunteer services on Hawaii Island; and members of their immediate families or household and organizations of such persons.
- Any business and other legal entities located on Hawaii Island.
- Immediate family members of a natural person member or potential member may join the credit union even if they do not live, regularly work, worship, attend schools or perform volunteer services on Hawaii Island.
- Immediate family members are defined as grandparents, parents, step-parents, spouse, siblings, step-siblings, children, adopted children, step-children and grandchildren of the natural person member or potential member.
- Membership is open to persons who reside in the same “household” with a current member even if the residence is located outside Hawaii Island.
- "Household" is defined as persons living in the same home and who maintain a single economic unit. This includes any family members, domestic partners, foster children and legal guardian relationships.
Join our ohana.
Together, we can do great things.Learn More