Our Scholarships are open to our Hawaii Island communities. You do not have to be a member of Hawaii Community Federal Credit Union. You must meet at least one of the following requirements to be eligible to apply.
- Graudating senior from any island of Hawaii high school and planning to attend a post-seccondary college or four-year college during next school year as a full-time student. (Post secondary college, vocational, technical - with a minimum two-year curriculum); or
- A post graduate from an island of Hawaii high school who is either currently attending, or going back to, a post-secondary college or four-year college as a full-time student (post secondary college, vocational, technical - with a minimum two-year curriculum).
The following is required in order to complete your application.
- Academic Record
- Non-Academic/Extra-Curricular Activities
- Career Goals & Educational Plans
- Financial Need - Verified EFC signed off by counselor (FAFSA will need to be completed)
Please contact Hawaii Community Federal Credit Union with any questions.
Phone: 808-930-7700 E-Mail: email@example.com