Your college degree is within reach
We lift up our members with private student loans
More educational opportunities strengthens our Hawaii Island communities. When you need to fill the gap between college costs and financial aid, our Credit Union Student Choice loan is at the head of the class.
Completing the FAFSA: What you need to know
During the webinar, attendees will learn about:
- What is the FAFSA?
- How to prepare for the FAFSA
- Tips on completing the FAFSA
- What to expect after completing the FAFSA
- Latest updates
Significantly lower rates than other private loans
It's easy to apply online
When it comes to your education, we support your goals and ambitions. It's not easy earning your college degree, and certainly not inexpensive. With that in mind, we offer more affordable private student loans to help you pay for college after you've maxed out all of your federal benefits and scholarship/grant opportunities.
Before you apply for our Credit Union Student Choice loan, make sure you've taken these steps:
- Fill out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Apply for as many scholarships as possible
- Take the maximum amount of Federal Stafford Loans
- Know which college you wish to attend
Hawaii Universities That Accept Student Choice Loans
- Brigham Young University - Hawaii
- Chaminade University of Honolulu
- Hawaii Pacific University
- University of Hawaii at Hilo
- University of Hawaii at Manoa
- University of Hawaii West Oahu
We do all we can to help you pay for college, because we know the value of obtaining a degree. Strong academic achievement is good for the entire 'ohana.
Join our Ohana
Together, we can do great things