Spending time with our 'ohanas
Branches will be closed on these holidays
Family time is essential. Our families often are the reason we work hard and sacrifice. On these special holidays, Hawaii Community Federal Credit Union will close our branches so we can all get back to loved ones. Please keep in mind, you can access your accounts 24/7 through eBranch, Mobile Banking and our CALL24 Phone Teller system.
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: Monday, January 16, 2017
- Presidents' Day: Monday, February 20, 2017
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 29, 2017
- Independence Day: Tuesday, July 4, 2017
- Statehood Day/Annual Staff Training Day*: Friday, August 18, 2017
- Labor Day: Monday, September 4, 2017
- Columbus Day: Monday, October 9, 2017
- Ironman Triathlon: Saturday, October 14, 2017 - The Kailua Kona Branch will be closed.
- Veterans Day*: Friday, November 10, 2017
- Thanksgiving Day: Thursday, November 23, 2017
- Christmas Day: Monday, December 25, 2017
*Branches will be open until 6:00 p.m. on Thursday prior to any holiday closings that occur on a Friday.
Join our Ohana
Together, we can do great things