Resources We offer a number of resources to help you and your family make sense of the financial world
Community SeminarsHere at Hawaii Community Federal Credit Union we believe that the more you know the more financially sound you are. That is why we offer FREE Financial Seminars! There's no cost to attend these seminars and you do not have to be a member to reserve a seat!
How do I reserve a seat? It's easy!
Simply call us at 930-7700; or
When emailing us - please provide your phone number, the number of people who will be attending the seminar as well as their names.
Active Shooter: Protecting Yourself &Things to Know
Date: August 27, 2016
Session 1: 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Session 2: 12:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Location: Kohala Intergenerational Center
54-3853 Akoni Pule Hwy., Kamuela, HI 96743
Speakers: Lt. Thomas Shopay and Sgt. Greg Yamada of the Hawaii Police Department
Increase Your Survivability
This presentation will provide answers to help individuals increase their survivability should they encounter
an active shooter or other type of active violent situation.
- Previous & recent incidents of mass violence
- Best practices for those caught in such a situation
- Understanding law enforcement's response
- How to work together as a community to prevent these events and more...
For reservations, call 930-7700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or ask any HCFCU staff member
- Please specific which session you would like to attend: Session 1 or Session 2?
- Seating is limited, Call to Reserve yours today!