Products & Services We exist to serve your needs. Check out our competitive benefits and services.
Now, you can enjoy FREE mobile banking to access your accounts, where ever you go, day or night using your mobile device. You can download our FREE mobile apps, access your account information via text banking and even login to eBranch through your mobile browser! Ready to go mobile?
iPhone? Droid? Blackberry? Don't worry, we have you covered. Download our FREE mobile apps and you can see your balance, make transfers, schedule bill payment and even search for ATMs and branches!
Want to know your current balance? How about a transaction history? Use Text Banking and have control right at your fingertips! Text Banking will work on any text message (SMS) capable phone from one of our supported carriers. All text messages should be sent to our shortcode 96865.
It's easy, visit hicommfcu.com with your mobile browser and log in to eBranch just like you would from your computer! it couldn't be any easier.
Before you start to enjoy your accounts on your phone with our apps or text banking you have to enroll and register your phone through our eBranch Online Banking.
Enroll Your Mobile Phone
- Login to eBranch Online Banking and clickon the "User Services" tab.
- In the "Manage Account" box, select "Mobile Enrollment".
- Enroll your phone by clicking "Add Phone".
- Select your mobile carrier, enter your cell phone number & review the Mobile Terms and Conditions. Check the "I accept the terms and conditions of use" box and click enroll.
- Select both options Text Banking and Mobile Banking and click "Continue"
You will be provided with your Activation Code.
Activation is a one-time process that helps ensure your security. After you enroll a phone, you will receive an activation code which will be required to begin to use the mobile services.
- Get text banking message. If activating for the first time, a text (SMS) message will be sent to the number you provided. It will come from 96865 which is the SMS code for Hawaii Community Federal Credit Union.If you do not receive the message in 10 minutes, or if you are re-activating a phone, send the activation code via text (SMS) to 96865.
- Reply with activation code.To complete the activation, reply to the text message with your Activation Code. Please be certain to only enter the 6 digit code in your reply.
- Get Mobile Banking message. If you are activating Mobil Banking for the first time, you will receive a confirmation message containing a URL to download
Go to Mobile Banking URL.
Download Mobile App
- Your phone will receive a text message from 96865. Select to view (or open) the message.
- Select the URL link.
- You will be brought to a page with a Download link. Click this link to download the app.
- When finished, you will be notified that the download completed.
- After launching the application for the first time, you may be asked to give per-mission to access the data network. You will need to grant permission in order to proceed.
- To download the Android App visit Google Play (play.google.com/store)
- Blackberry users with supported devices: Your default browser needs to be set to internet browser instead of the Blackberry browser in order to download this app.
Note: Mobile Banking is a free service; however, the ability to view web pages from your cell phone may carry additional charges from your cell phone service provider. Refer to your cell phone agreement to determine whether additional charges may apply.