Products & ServicesWe exist to serve your needs. Check out our competitive benefits and services.
HFN Gas ProgramHawaii has never been known for having low gas prices, so fight the trend by taking a discount when you can. Upon approval through our partner Hawaii Petroleum Inc., HCFCU members can elect to receive an HFN card, giving them a discount per gallon off the price of gasoline and diesel. Your purchase is deducted directly from your checking account. There are no fees, no monthly service charges, no annual fees, no cost for cards or replacements and no need to carry cash.
Available at these locations islandwide:
- HFN Kailua Kona. 74-5558B Kaiwi Street, Old Industrial Area, across from Kailua Candy Co. Open 24 hours, seven days a week.
- HFN Kawaihae. Minit Shop, Across from Young Brothers. Open 5am-11pm, 7 days a week.
- HFN Laupahoehoe Minit Stop (open 5-11, 7 days a week)
- HFN Hilo Minit Stop. At the corner of Leilani St. & Kanoelehua Ave. Open 24/7
- HFN Hilo. At the Leilani and Railroad Avenue, near Hilo International Airport. Open 24/7
HFN Wiki Wiki Gas Orchidland Drive, Pahoa.
Open Mon.- Fri. 6am-11pm, Sat. 7am-11pm, Sun. 7am-9pm.
Must apply and be approved for HFN Gas Program. Must have a checking account and be a member in good standing.